Finance Your Next Real Estate Investment with FinCentral Capital, LLC
At FinCentral Capital, LLC, we are committed to your success in commercial real estate acquisition and growth. Whether you are looking for recourse or non-recourse funding, or whether you are applying as an investor or business operator, we have the lending option that is right for you.
Options for Every Size and Need
We offer commercial real estate financing for both large and small property investments. We are confident that we can make one of the following options work for you:
- Traditional Loans: For stabilized investments, we can provide CRE loans at competitive rates for a variety of properties such as multifamily units, industrial property, owner-occupied property or mobile home parks.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Build from scratch or upgrade a newly acquired property, such as multifamily housing units, hospitals or assisted living facilities with fixed-rate, non-recourse loans with full amortization for up to $50,000,000.
- Construction Financing: Borrowers with equity experience may qualify for construction loans ranging from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000, to fund construction projects.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Owner-occupied, for-profit small businesses can apply for loans with competitive rates and generous terms backed by the Small Business Administration.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer low interest rates with fixed terms by pooling CRE properties into a trust funded by bonds sold to investors.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Investors with high net worth enable FinCentral Capital, LLC to offer financing that meets the unique needs of each client with financing for projects ranging from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000.
- International Lending: Knowing the demands of international markets, we work with clients to provide various types of financing for a wide range of international properties.
- Bridge Loans: For fast, temporary financing that meets the dynamic needs of the competitive CRE investor, we offer bridge loans to cover the gap between opportunity and long-term financing.
For more information or a free consultation with a financial expert on the financing options that best serve your commercial real estate needs, contact us today.